Weigh In Wednesday.

I was terrified that I'd start this challenge ... and gain weight the first week. That's just the kind of sense of humor my body has.

So I was positively giddy when I stepped on the scale this morning and saw I lost 1.5 pounds this week! Starting this weight loss challenge was just the kick in the pants I needed to really hold myself accountable.

How did you do this week? Did you lose weight? Stay the same? ….. Gain?? Email me your results at WeighIn@captivate.com. And if you haven’t joined the Weigh In Challenge, start today. Read my first post, get cracking and start tracking.

If you haven’t seen results, reevaluate what you’ve been doing. Have you really been tracking everything that goes in your mouth? Even the stealth doughnut nibbles in the office kitchen?

And if healthy eating means Caesar salads and a bag* of Baked Lays, check out our guest blogger and registered dietitian Nicole Silva’s blog. She’s got great tips on what foods will properly fuel your body.

And stay tuned. Later this week I’ll share with you my horribly embarrassing “before” picture.



*and I’m not talking a single-serving bag, either

Labels: ,

“Weigh In Wednesday.”