Resolutions Update

It’s almost February. And as the season of sicky-sweet* rolls in, I’m reminded of my New Years resolutions. Right. Resolutions. I had some of those … somewhere around here …

While I was all gung-ho a month ago, my goals haven’t quite come to fruition … but January is just a warm-up month, right? February’s when the real resoluting** kicks in.

So, as promised, here's my resolution progress report:

Floss 3 times a week
I’m at 3 times a month so far. (Don’t judge! You know you haven’t flossed that much, either!)

Take a daily multivitamin … daily
Needs Improvement***

Get back into yoga
I joined a new gym, but haven’t had a chance to try out their yoga class yet. But I will! I swear!

Yea .. I'm going to stick with four walls, a floor and heat.

Just call me old fashioned.

Run a marathon
I’m training for a half marathon in February. I’ve gotten in a couple of good long runs this month. One day I even ran to work (11 miles). Don’t worry, there are showers at work. I didn’t work stinky-style all day.

Be on time
I’d go with 50/50 here.**** I had considered turning all my clocks ahead, but I was afraid I’d just do the math, overcompensate and end up really late for things.

So there you have it. Some might read my progress and give me a big old F. But I like to work in baby steps. I’ve got 11 more of these months to improve.


What are your goals for 2010? Have you been keeping at it?


*A month for lovey dovey couples and oodles of chocolates
**So what if I’m making up words? I was an English major. We can do that.
***Flash back to grammar school, progress reports and gym class.
**** Which would be failing in school terms, but I think it’s pretty good!

previous post

Labels: , , ,

“Resolutions Update”