Sites I'm obsessed with

So I was poking around some of my favorite sites, looking for inspiration for a new post, when I thought “Why not cut out the middle (wo)man and just show you some of my daily site stops?” So here it goes.

Hungry Girl
Awesome cooking tips to concoct low-calorie cocktails, healthy junk food and tasty guilt-free meals.

SparkPeople
I use this site to track my food intake and workouts. It’s a great, easy way to count calories and make sure you’re eating enough protein. Oh, and it’s free!

Women’s/Men’s Health:
This is by far one of the best health magazines out there. It’s got a great mix of valuable health tips, light lifestyle tid-bits and workout guides. There’s something in it for everyone, and the info isn’t too dense or too fluffy.

CalorieKing
Whether you want to know the calorie count in cake or cabernet, this site has a massive food data base, and it’s easy to use.

Weight Watchers
Weight Watchers is a great source even if you’re not a member. It’s got recipes, dining out tips, blogs and motivating success stories. I just love reading about other people who have been in my plus-sized shoes and lost the weight.

Fatfree Vegan Kitchen
This blogger makes healthy food look delicious! I’m not going to lie, I haven’t really cooked many of the recipes on here, but I’ve drooled a lot and have tried her Tofu Coconut Cookies. I’m dying to try her Fat-Free Mini Donuts!

Up in Alaska
Jill Homer is a truly inspiring woman. She’s a hardcore endurance cyclist who talks like she’s just a girl on a bike. Her pictures alone are worth the visit, but you can also read about her recent journey on the Great Divide Race from Canada to Mexico.

Fat Cyclist
“Fatty,” aka Elden, is a middle-aged biker who started blogging to shame himself into losing weight and ended up taking on the fight against cancer when his late wife was diagnosed with metastatic breast cancer. Inspiring and entertaining at the same time.

So that’s what I’ve got. What health sites do you have bookmarked?

Labels: , ,

“Sites I'm obsessed with”